Benefits of Drinking Hot Chocolate

My hot chocolate in the morning. Yummm :)


Hi guys :)! I wanna share my simply healthy. I love drinking hot chocolate on a cold night, snuggled up on the couch with a blanket. Or in the morning when i wake up. I knew that pure cocoa powder was a great source of antioxidants, but I wanted to know just how healthy this hot chocolate really was.


There are plenty of benefits of drinking hot chocolate:

1. Cocoa powder is a great source of flavanoids which are high in antioxidants. Another study showed that antioxidants in cocoa are higher in than red wine. So drinking hot chocolate can help you stay healthy, slow down the aging process, and help prevent heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer. (Let me go pour me a cup now while you keep reading :D )

2. Cocoa Powder good for your brain! One study showed that drinking hot cocoa may increase your brain’s thinking ability. Cocoa is high in theobromine. This is a phytochemical that improves circulation of your blood. Along with lowering blood pressure, this helps blood also increase flow to your brain which helps increase your thinking abilityFlavanoids in the cocoa also increase blood supply to the brain and has been used for helping patients with dementia. Maybe you should think about drinking a cup of hot chocolate before your next big test to test this theory out :p


3. Drink hot chocolate can make you happy. Cocoa also contains neurotransmitters that act like antidepressants. Cocoa may also boost endophins and seratonin. I know I’m always happier after I eat chocolate. You must drink it if you need moodbooster :p


How to make an easy homemade hot chocolate:
I mix two tablespoon of unsweetened dark cocoa powder in about 1.5 cups of boiling water with 1.5 cups milk chocolate fullcream. I dont mix with sugar. If you wanna mix with sugar,its okay,but dot too much. Just 1/2 tablespoon is enough. Yummm. It is perfect for a cold night or when you wake up :)


bellathefirst.blogspot.com

A girl who loves to do all about nature. Daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bellabenedicta. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

About Me

bellathefirst.blogspot.com
Lihat profil lengkapku